Sugar cookies in Christmas shapes
Cream cheese cake frosting
1. Put cake frosting in as many bowls as you have colors.
2. Color the cake frosting with food coloring until you’ve got the desired color.
3. Decorate the cookies with the colored cake frosting and sprinkles.
4. Take goofy pics of your kids eating the silly creations and post on Facebook.
3 of your favorite kinds of icecream
Bunch of bananas
1. Split a banana lengthwise and place in bottom of bowl.
2. Put one scoop of each of your favorite icecreams.
3. Drizzle both kinds of syrup over that.
4. Dollop of whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle some nuts.
6. Facebook the pic and make people jealous.
Fajita seasoning packets for as much chicken as you are using—seriously.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast meat, cut into strips
2 or 3 different colors of bell pepers, cut into strips
1 red onion, cut into strips.
Package of tortillas
1. Put a little oil in a frying pan, cook the chicken strips until almost done.
2. Add the bell pepper and onion strips, cook until chicken is done.
3. Add the fajita seasoning and follow package directions.
4. Spoon the finished mixture into a tortilla.
5. Sprinkle with cheese, unless you’re Ethan.
6. Dollop of sour cream, unless you’re Ethan.
7. Facebook the pic and make people reply, “What is THAT?”
Homemade KFC Mashed Potato Bowls
Drained canned corn
Cooked, seasoned chicken breast strips
1. Put ingredients in a bowl.
2. Facebook the pic and make people reply, “What is THAT?”
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder
1 tsp lemon juice
Juanita’s tortilla chips from WinCo
1. Mush it all together. Put the seeds back in it to prevent browning.
2. Eat it with Juanita’s chips.
3. Facebook it and claim it is your brother’s radioactive dookie, because, at the time, he will have just taken radioactive iodine to treat cancer that is long-gone, but at the time needs a little comedy relief.
Homemade Queen Bean Pilgrim’s Pride
Cheddar cheese slices
Deli-sliced turkey meat
1. Between three slices of bread, covered on appropriate sides with raspberry spread, layer the rest of the ingredients in whichever order you prefer. Yum.
2. Facebook it because the Queen Bean rocks.
3. Still order it whenever you’re hungry at the Queen Bean.