I’ve been pretty busy neglecting this blog, so I thought I’d post some of what I’ve been doing elsewhere on the web.
On my personal blog:
Blog index for Douglas Groothuis’ “Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Faith”
The day I converted from atheism is approaching…
Over at Christian Apologetics Alliance:
Resolving Euthyphro’s Dilemma
Christmas 2012 in Review: He Came to Us
I put up my old poll in a new format:
Moral truth: Created, discovered, or neither?
5 Silicon Valley apologetics events in January and February 2013
Coming up on-line, in no particular order:
* Continue to admin the Christian Apologetics Alliance (CAA) group blog.
* Jan 18 on the CAA blog: Community Apologetics: Starting with your family.
* Schedule out articles on Examiner.com and the CAA blog.
* Finish and blog my research article on SEO.
* Put my social media article to good use.
* Draft a CAA letter to churches on the need for apologetics as “faith crisis management”.
* Finish Apologetics Toolbox for my kids (share with world).
* Edit and blog audio of “Women in Apologetics” workshop I gave a while back.
* Get apologetics articles polished up for submission.
* Start writing fiction in weekly blog installments.
* Continue with reading and reviews.
* Develop quizzes for CAA lay apologetics course curriculum.
* Move Bible Narrative Project to WordPress.
* Write first Ichthus77 newsletter.
* Et cetera!
What are YOU up to?